Numerous basic features
The SK 700E is a universal type of frequency inverter fitting every application.
From simple speed control to complex positioning jobs, any specific modular option that may be required is conveniently integrated inside the housing.
A high performance is ensured even by the basic functions:
- no-sensor current control for torques of up to 400 %
- integrated line filter for a class A EMC standard (up to 22kW)
- 4 parameter sets, to be switched without disconnection
- a braking chopper for dynamic electrical braking preventing wear of the brakes
- the modular construction allows for customizing the unit with no extra space being required
- automatic identification of the modules
- connection to all current bus systems